Saturday 4 August 2012

Introducing our newest DT member!

Hello everyone, Denise here.  I am finally back and have my computer up and running again and thankfully didn’t lose any of my beloved digis *yay*. 

We are super pleased to announce a brand new member joining our design team.  Her name is Edna and if you haven’t checked out her blog we urge you to pop over and take a look.  I’m sure most of you have seen her amazing work on Facebook and we are delighted to have her as part of Design Team 1. 

Edna will be starting on Tuesday so don’t forget to come back and check out her fantastic card and maybe leave her a welcoming message!

Enjoy your weekend.  Gina will be back with the post on Tuesday as I’m off on my holi-bobs for a week – fingers crossed for some dry weather please!

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratutlations Edna looking forward to seeing your creations and great challenges, x

Vicky said...

Big congrats Edna...your work is truly amazing hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx