Tuesday 8 May 2012

Week 147–Winner & Top 5 Passionista

Well it has been a while since I have posted (Gina) Denise is out of action at the moment with no internet so I will be announcing the winner and the top 5 from Vix, the theme was ‘Bright & Light’ and you did not disappoint again with all your fabulous creations

Before the top 5, we have the pleasure in announcing the winner of last weeks challenge, the lucky winner gets 2 gorgeous images from Krista at Saturated Canary. We had 92 linked entries and 1 email entry this week and the winner is:

 

image

No. 49

Rachel Fisher

Congratulations Rachel, you get to choose 2 images from Saturated Canary :),   Please email us and we will arrange for you to receive your prize. 

Now onto the top 5 passionista chosen by Vix this week,

Sheena

Scatty Jan

Doreen O

Sue B

Netty

Well done ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please email us.

Top 5 Passionista Blinkie

Don’t forget this weeks challenge chosen by Denise which is  “special birthdays”.  For more details check the post below

Have a great week and happy crafting!

Hugs, Gina, Denise & DT x x

5 comments:

Sheena said...

Thanks for picking me for the Top 5!! Sheena xx

rachel said...

wow - thanks for the digis - have emailed you and looking forward to playing with them!! Woohoo! xx

Annette said...

Wow, thanks so much for picking me as one of your top 5. I'll grab my badge and wear it with pride. Thanks so much.
Annette
Netty's Cards
xx

Sue B said...

Ooh Big Thank You for picking me in Top 5!
I will display my badge with pride!!

Thanks for a great Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Thanks so much for picking me as one of your top 5.xxx