Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mini DT call!

** This post is a sticky and will remain at the top **

Please scroll down to see the current challenge post and winner/top 5 passionista posts

Would you like to join our team here at Passion for Promarkers? We are looking for 4 new members to join our Team.  There are a few conditions that you would need to fulfil to be successful:

* You will need to have excellent colouring skills using Letraset products of course! (Promarkers, Flex Markers, Tria Markers or Aqua Markers).

* You will need to have a blog and update it regularly, at least once a week.

* You must be able to commit to creating at least one card every fortnight and upload it to our yahoo page at least 1 day before the post goes ‘live’.

* You must be able to comment on your allocated number of entries (we have a commenting rota in place).

* Most importantly if selected you can start creating for us straight away.

If you think you “tick” all the above then please leave us a link to your blog and we’ll pop over for a look. If you would like more details please feel free to email us but please be aware we will only be selecting applicants from the entries left in the linky below.

The mini DT call will only be open for 1 week from today and will close on 1st May 2012 at 3.00pm. We will then review all the applications and be in touch very soon afterwards. Good luck!

Please add your name and blog address to Mr Linky so that we can visit your blogs and see your gorgeous work.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x




21 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great opportunity. Love this challenge blog. Thanks for the chance to join the DT.

Kelly Lloyd said...

I have never been on a Design team before but would love the chance to be on yours.. Thanks for the chance.

Kelly x

happyglitzygirl said...

I love Pro markers, have been using them for the last two years. Thanks for the opportunity to apply for a spot on the DT. Blessings Hilde

Lou Mac said...

Great opportunity. :) xo

Debs said...

Thanks for this fab opportunity. Fingers crossed - it would be a great birthday pressie if I was picked as 1st May is my birthday :o)
Debs xx

Tracey said...

this is the first time i have ever applied for a chance as part of a dt ,,,only been making cards for a year so im a newbie ,,not long had a blog either ,,thanks for the chance of being on your fab team x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great chance to be on the DT, Thanks xx

Inlinkz was playing silly things and Ive added my name twice as it didnt come up the first time, then it did later, Sorry,

Hazelxox

Carol said...

Great opportunity, thanks for the chance to be on the DT. Carol x

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh what a wonderful opportunity! I love pro-markers, and use them most of all, and just recently that March Hare is a godsend for skin tones, its PERFECT!!!

mixamatoasties said...

I may have added my name twice too as it's not showing up. I will check back later!

Janice said...

Entry 68 - a mistake - sorry, please remove my name, I meant to enter the challenge - didn't do that right either first time! Jx

Unknown said...

sorry thought this was the challenge, no 77 Crafty Chris x could you please remove.
Thanks
Chris x

Rachel said...

Gorgeous cards ladies! Cute challenge too! Wedgie xxx

Vixykins said...

Wow what a response!

Freya said...

sent the wrong linky the first time lol - have sent a 2nd one so hope that registers. Pro markers rock - Ihave been using them since they first came out - what a fantastic job it would be to have an official reason to draw with them hehe : ) xx

Rachel said...

Please ignore my first link - thats incorrect (number 53). Link number 90 is the correct one. Thanks for alerting me to this! Wedgie xxx

karen said...

what a great oppotunity, good luck to every one entering, you have to be in it to win it
karen x

Pysselfröken said...

Thanks for the opportunity! I`ll keep my fingers crossed.
Pysselfröken / Frida

The Craft Bucket said...

Sorry was uploading a card for the challenge and hte computer froze so I thought my entry hadn't loaded only to find it had I was adding to the mini DT post, sorry! Jane x

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

This is so exciting! I'd love to be on your DT, and keep my fingers crossed.
Hugs from Lisbeth

Lene1970 said...

Hi. Lene is my name. Im a female lady who are living in Norway. In a city called Kongsberg. Im 41 years old!

I love to make cards. And Im using JUST Promakers !

I feel Im still in the beginning of learing in card making....
So, pick me...so I can learn more about how to do things and how I use my Promakers right ( I have not ALL colors....I have about 48

Best wiches frome

Lene