Wednesday 8 June 2011

Week 102–winner and top 5 passionista

Oh my goodness I am so sorry that I didn’t do this post last night but I completely forgot and I didn’t have a chance before work this morning.  I hope you can forgive me lol! 

There were some beautiful and sporty entries for Denise’s “sporting marvels” challenge last week (and a few dodgy ones too!!).  The DT really enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing your work as always. 

Ok onto the lucky winner of the 4 manga stamps courtesy of sugar nellie stamps and that is:

** Sarah **

image

Congratulations Sarah, please email us and we will arrange for your prize to be sent out to you.

Now for the top 5 passionista and Denise had such a difficult decision.  After much deliberation here are her top 5 for last week:

Debra

image

Kozmik

image

Leann

image

Lizy

image

Pinky

image

Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please do not hesitate to email us.

Blinkie - Top 5 Passionista

We hope you have a wonderful week.  Don’t forget to enter our “pink/brown” or “blue/brown” challenge this week. 

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooohhh thank you so much, off to email you xxx

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you so much for picking me in your top 5! :D
Lizy x

pinky said...

Thanks so much for picking me in your Top 5, its means an awful lot:)

fairysparkle said...

Well done ladies wear your badge with pride x

dj1952 said...

Oh, thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top five. I can't get my email to work from the connection I have, but I wanted to ask for help in posting the blinkie. I know how to do it with a code, but I'm not sure when there isn't one. Thanks again, dj1952, Debra