** This post will remain at the top until 22/04/10 **
Please scroll down to see the challenges & top 5 passionista posts
We are excited here at PFP as we have decided to have a bit of a re-vamp and are looking for 5 new DT members to join our team. The DT call will run for 2 weeks, so plenty of time to get your applications in to us.
We would like you to email us 4 of your best pieces of work and tell us a little about yourself and why you should be considered for a place on our DT.
This DT is a little different to others and if you feel you can not give 100% commitment please do not apply.
We don't like rules but unfortunately we do have a criteria that we need you to follow:
- You must have a blog and post regularly.
- Your colouring skills must be of a high standard.
- Your photography must be clear and well lit - no point making a stunning card if no-one can see it!
- You are expected to make one card/project per week and upload it to photobucket the Monday morning before the challenge on the Tuesday. You will be expected to post your card on your own blog and highlight the challenge and sponsors.
- You will be asked to carry out a tutorial on the weekend workshop approximately once every 10 weeks or so, using our sponsors digi image.
- You must comment on all cards submitted in the challenges. We know this is time-consuming but it is our way of thanking people for entering our challenges.
- You will be asked to choose themes for our challenges and on those weeks will pick your top 5 passionista.
So if you like what you've read so far, we would love to hear from you. We will be accepting submissions until midnight on Thursday 22nd April 2010 so what are you waiting for? Good luck!
Hugs, Denise, Gina & Debbi x x
Please note that we will try and reply to all applicants to inform them if they are not successful, but if we receive lots of entries this may not be possible. We hope you understand.