Wednesday 27 January 2010

Week 35 – Top 5 Passionista

Hi everyone, sorry we are a day late again this week, but here we are to announce the top 5 passionista for last week’s ‘girls, girls, girls’ challenge.  Wow you all certainly love your girly images and there were lots of stunning cards for the DT to drool over :) 

We’ve kept you waiting long enough, so here are the top 5 passionista for week 35:

Hogata

Emma

Clare

Katherine

Ann

Congratulations ladies, you can now display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.

Don’t forget to check out the weekend workshop on Friday for another fantastic tutorial. 

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

7 comments:

Kit said...

How do I put the blinkie on my blog?
Can someone help me?

Emma said...

Hi ladies, huge thanks for picking my card in the top 5.
Congrats to all others too.
Hugs Emma x

Annie said...

oh my goodness thank you so much for this - it's a huge honour when you look at the standard of entries on here each week. I'm really over the moon to be picked.
Ann xxx

Annie said...

whoops I've just realised I don't know how to pick up the blinkie either. Help!
Ann xxx

thread-bare said...

OMG thank you soooo much. Congrats to the other ladies too xx

Clare x

Hogata said...

I don't believe it! I'm so happy :D Thank you very much :)

Kit said...

I now have the blinkie on my page yay!!!! Thanks soooo very much for choosing me as one of the top five ladies its an honor, congratulations to all you other ladies :o)