Friday 15 January 2010

Top 5 week 33 - oops sorry it's late :(

Well I have no excuse …….. I forgot all about the Top 5 passionista this week until I was brushing my teeth for work this morning!! I hope you’ll all forgive me just this once :)

Michele had a really difficult job last week as you all seemed to love her sketch and we had some gorgeous entries. Without further ado here is Michele’s top 5 for last week:

Paula

Emma

Sonia

Chelsea

Jane

Congratulations, you are now welcome to display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.

Don’t forget to check out the new weekend workshop posted today, to see a girly tutorial by Maria.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

6 comments:

Gina said...

congrats to all of the passionistas :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Loopylou. said...

oh wow, they are all so gorgeous i don't know how you managed to pick 5!!!! well done to everybody in the top 5 xx

Emma said...

Woo hoo...hugs thanks ladies for choosing me!!
Hugs Emma x

Paula said...

blinkin eck!! Thanks SO much for choosing mine!!!
well done to the other ladies too... xxxx

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you picked me as one of your top 5.
I'm over the moon
THANKS!!! Michele.
Hugs Sonia xxx

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you picked me as one of your top 5.
I'm over the moon
THANKS!!! Michele.
Hugs Sonia xxx