Tuesday 17 November 2009

Week 25 – Top 5 Passionista

Well here we are again, another week has gone by and we are announcing the top 5 passionista.  This week the honour has fallen to Ida.  I know you all thoroughly enjoyed using her sketch last week (as did the DT) and she had a difficult job narrowing it down to just 5 but finally she made her decision.  So here is Ida’s top 5 passionista for week 25:

**** Angela ****

**** Ina ****

**** Issy ****

**** Jenny ****

**** Nicki ****

 

Congratulations ladies, you can now display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blog. 

Don’t forget to check out the weekend workshop on Friday for a special tutorial :)

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

3 comments:

jenny said...

Thank you very much Ida :0) I am so pleased to be in the top 5 x

Jenny xx

Jet said...

Hi you,have a nice day ^^! . Your blog is very nice .I really like it .



---------------------------------------------
Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com/ . This
is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers .Especially ,
all free !!!!

issy said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card Ida, I was thrilled to be in your top 5